Friday, May 4, 2012

Shih Tzu

If I were a dog I would be a shih tzu, mostly because my dog, Casper, is a shih tzu. They are very calm and sleepy at times, but if they have a purpose to be energetic, then they will go all out. That personality is just like mine. They are also so very CUTE(like yours truly TEHE). Casper hates me though, but I love him like a chubby kid loves cake. He gets all the ladies, like me. He has endurance like no other. I really love shih tzus. Comment what you think your dog breed is.                                                  
this looks exactly like my dog, Casper

1 comment:

  1. Good post! I has a Shih Tzu also and they are a cute dog! She loved to run laps through the house. I think I would be a Maine Coon Cat or a Cocker Spaniel. I haven't decided yet :)

    ReplyDelete