Friday, May 11, 2012

5 Checks to improve 5 Things in my school.

1st check: The first check I would write to go toward something to improve in my school would be for about a million dollars to replace all of the old, slow computers in our lab. I hate how in the morning it takes about half of the period to start up. They are horrible!

2nd check: I would use it to go toward a new lunch system. The things that we get served are not to healthy and not very well prepared. I speculate wether the lunch ladies even touch our food. I want our food to be like a 5 course dinner at a 5 star restaurant. This would cost around 500 million dollars over the year.

3rd check: I want to give every class room in the whole school a smart board, iPad, and a water fountain in every class because all of the teachers that aren't with in 25 feet of a water source are so stingy about us getting drinks. This would be about 700 million dollars.

4th check: Give all the teachers a raised paycheck because they don't get paid enough for their services to the school in my mind. They need some extra dough my friend!About 100 million will be needed.




5th check: I want to give every student that comes to the school a pay check. We need to give the students some pa-ching in there pockets man.1 trillion dollars is a close estimate to the required pay check.

No comments:

Post a Comment