Thursday, April 19, 2012

Top Ten Things I Love About My Town

 My decent sized town in Northeast Nebraska is full of great things but here is my top ten list for the things I love.

#10 Our cops are so cool.
#9 We are small enough to walk or bike just about anywhere.
#8 Our sports programs are pretty beast. Especially in basketball, but that will change next year.
#7 We don't have any big, busy roads by my house, so I sleep very well.
#6 When it rains, oh it rains(and floods like no other).
#5 York doesn't have anything on us.
#4 We have a variety of family owned restraunts that are really nice and have great food.
#3 YMCA, period.
#2 My friends live really close to me.
#1 We have the funniest class in the state.


Thats my town ya'll

3 comments:

  1. I do not agree with #5... I'm pretty sure that we beat your track team at Columbus! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm..... I DO NOT agree with #5. We are pretty awesome here in York.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aawwwww no i don't know bout that homie

    ReplyDelete